Attempting to unravel Wordle #490 for October 22, 2022, and want some assist? Don’t fear — we’ve bought you coated.
Earlier than you check out the hints beneath, take a look at our simple information on taking part in Wordle for some suggestions and methods for enjoying each day, together with methods and good beginning phrases. And bookmark our Wordle hub someplace so you’ll be able to come again for extra hints and solutions.
Extra on Wordle
How Wordle works
Wordle is a vocabulary recreation by which gamers get six tries to guess a five-letter phrase. When you enter a guess, particular person letters throughout the phrase you entered will seem in several colours. Every coloration has a distinct that means.
- Inexperienced: The letter entered is 100% appropriate — the precise letter in the precise house.
- Yellow: The entered letter is within the appropriate phrase, however you’ve positioned it within the fallacious house.
- Grey: The entered letter shouldn’t be used within the reply.
The objective is to guess the right phrase in as few makes an attempt as potential. Should you don’t get the reply in six guesses, you lose.
Hints for at present’s Wordle
- Right now’s Wordle begins with the letter S.
- Right now’s Wordle makes use of two vowels.
- Right now’s Wordle can imply “an extended or quick speech or story, usually one meant as a method of persuasion or as an excuse.”
Tada Photos – inventory.adobe.com
What’s the reply to Wordle #490 on October 22?
Nonetheless having bother? No worries — you’ll be able to’t get all of them! Should you simply need to see at present’s Wordle reply to proceed your streak, you will discover it beneath.
The reply to at present’s Wordle is …
‘Wordle’ at present, October 21: Reply, hints, and assist for phrase of the day (#489)
‘Wordle’ at present, October 17: Reply, hints, and assist for phrase of the day (#485)
‘Wordle’ at present, October 16: Reply, hints, and assist for phrase of the day (#484)
‘Wordle’ at present, October 15: Reply, hints, and assist for phrase of the day (#483)
‘Wordle’ at present, October 14: Reply, hints, and assist for phrase of the day (#482)