Workers TechCrunch needs you! Overlook the village, people. It takes a battalion of excellent, eager people to supply a world-class tech conference as epic as TechCrunch Disrupt. That’s the place you can be found in.
We’re looking out for volunteers interested in work alternate. You give us 10 hours of your time, and we’ll give you a three-day cross to Disrupt on October 18–20 in San Francisco (a $1,995 value). It’s a good no-budget approach to experience Disrupt up shut and get a behind-the-scenes check out discover ways to produce events.
Volunteers cope with various duties to help make this startup conference an epic experience for everyone. You might help with registration, wrangle audio system, direct attendees, stuff goodie baggage, place signage, scan tickets or help with premarketing actions.
Proper right here’s what you will wish to know sooner than you sign as a lot as volunteer. When you possibly can meet the following requirements, we want to hear from you:
- Be obtainable October 17–20.
- Attend a obligatory orientation on Monday, October 17 at Moscone Coronary heart.
- Work a minimal of 10 hours all through all of the conference, starting from October 17 (the day sooner than the conference begins) to October 20. You’ll uncover volunteer shift availability inside the software program. We’d select you for some pre-event alternate options, which could rely in direction of your hours.
- Chances are high you will be scheduled for an 8- to 9-hour shift or it is potential you will be scheduled with two separate shifts of 4 to 5 hours each. Shifts can start as early as 6:30 a.m. PDT or end as late as 8:30 p.m. PDT.
- It is important to current your private housing and transportation.
- Due to the extreme amount of capabilities, we’re going to notify solely the chosen candidates.
Be taught the volunteer FAQ for further information.
Lend us a serving at hand, and we’ll hand you a free cross. Get financial financial savings, obtain helpful experience and nonetheless have a great deal of time to absorb the entire startup goodness that TechCrunch Disrupt offers. Apply to volunteer by October 3 to get your free cross, and we’ll see you in October!